Monday, July 7, 2008

Last call! (and more details)

HI all!

Joanne and Debbie and I had breakfast at PM Park yesterday and checked out the space and it made us even more excited for the reunion! It's going to be a blast. The ballroom is cool with a great balcony overlooking the lake and the tiki bar - very Clear Lake. :)


And it will be more fun the more of us who are there . . . I have gotten RSVPs from many of you but am still missing some from people who have indicated to me that they're planning to attend. We are telling the caterer our final numbers for the Sat. night dinner this Weds. That means that if you are planning to attend but have not RSVP'd yet, you need to contact me by Weds. 7/9 to let me know you want dinner, then just send the check before the weekend of 7/18. As I mentioned before, if you're unable to attend please send in the information form anyway by 7/15 (I've attached a copy for those who want to fill it out electronically and email it back to me).

Here are a few more details about the weekend:


Friday 7:00pm: Meet at the Other Place patio for pizza & drinks. We'll provide pizza & possibly beer, depending on our numbers & finances at that point.

Saturday 12:00pm: Family potluck at Pine Tree Park. We'll provide plates, cups, plasticware, napkins, and drinks (pop, water, juice). Please bring a dish to share. If you want to grill you'll need to bring your own charcoal. Please also bring any outdoor games you think your kids (if you have any) might enjoy, such as Frisbee, balls, etc. If it rains we're still on, we'll just use the picnic shelter more.

Saturday 3:30pm: Tentative: Tour of CLHS with Mr. Callanan. Mr. Callanan is happy to give interested people a tour of the high school. Please email me and let me know if you think you'd be interested (if no one responds I may cancel so as not to waste his time . . . but if even a few of us are interested he's happy to do it).

Saturday 6:00pm: Appetizers & cocktails in the ballroom at PM Park. Dinner will be served at 7:00pm. There will be a cash bar in the ballroom as well as the Tiki Bar on the beach. Howard Livingston and Milemarker 24 will be playing in the Tiki Bar all night.

Looking forward to seeing you there! In the mean time, please don't hesitate to email or call me with questions.

-DHF
clhs1988@gmail.com

2 comments:

Melonie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great event! Y'all did a wonderful job of planning and organizing. Kudos for all your hard work. We had a great time, and it was fun to be back in Clear Lake and see so many familiar faces. We had a great time getting reacquainted and look forward to staying in touch. Thanks again for all your efforts. It was a wonderful party!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com