Thursday, December 13, 2007

We have a reunion date!

Mark your calendars for July 19, 2008! For now we know we'll spend Saturday evening at the PM Park ballroom. We will likely have an informal get together Friday night, as well, and a family-friendly activity Saturday afternoon. Details to follow . . . check back soon and pass this info. on to any classmates you're in touch with.

In addition, feel free to post comments about how you think we can best use this site. It'll definitely be used to provide information about the reunion, but we can also use it to try to track classmates down, share contact information, pictures, etc.

Hope to see you next summer!

9 comments:

jojo said...

Way cool, thanks for getting us set up Debbie! Can't wait we're gonna wang chung:)

Todd Swank said...

Hi, Everyone!

Michele Hahn just told me about this site. I'll post a link to it on shortarmguy.com this weekend to help spread the word to other classmates.

If there's anything I can do to help, please just let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Todd Swank

Frito said...

You're such a stud Debbie HF! I always knew you had talent!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Dang, we're ancient!

Jen Friest

Kelly Noss (Dirks) said...

Nice work Debbie! This will be fun! Even more fun...I can walk (stumble)to my parents' house when we are done at P.M. Park!!!

Debbie HF said...

This is already getting fun (and not just because JF called me a stud).

And KJN, we actually chose PM Park with the thought that we could all stumble over to your parents, so you better give them the heads up.

KMadson said...

That sounds like Senior Breakfast all over again and I dont think Kelly's parents are ready for that 20 years later...oh wait, they can still hang better than us. I dont think I ever recovered.

Sign me up!

Kelly Noss (Dirks) said...

My Dad still brings it up occasionally how I owe him for cleaning up the bottles and cans before my Mom got home from work the day of our senior breakfast! 20 years...do you think he could let it go? Did Joanne really say "we're gonna wang chung"????

Margo said...

20 years - get out! It doesn't seem possible. Can't wait to see you all!!

We are sexy, we are great, we're the class of '88!

Chad Myhre said...

Wow. We're organized. Bummed that it won't be 2 weeks earlier - I'll be home for the 4th, but my wife's 20th is in Washington at the end of the month and she got dibs on going first.
Anybody live in Virginia??